Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Japan, Part Seven

Tonight, we hit up ODAIBA!
I wanted to go to the Trick Art Museum but that didn't go according to plan. But if you ever visit Tokyo, I think you should definitely put it on your list! 

As a fan of pretty lights & city nights, we obviously had to ride the ferris wheel that overlooked beautiful Odaiba.
 I'll try to keep it low on the city photos in this post since I've uploaded so many already. I can't help it, I love the city! 
We headed to Aqua City to visit the RAMEN HOUSE. 
It's basically a whole level dedicated to ramen - several different ramen stores that you go up & order from... & eat outside on the deck with the stunning view.

Packed full & satisfied, we walked over to Tokyo's own Statue of Liberty.
The wind was perfect tonight. A day filled with good views, good weather in the city - makes me very, very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

- See more at: http://www.exeideas.com/2013/08/increase-image-thumbnail-size-from-72px.html#sthash.dQsASIu1.dpuf