Sunday, December 01, 2013

Nshry

Tucked away alongside beautiful Albert Park in Melbourne lies Nshry, a small burger hut that packs a big punch! Burgers are probably one of my favourite types of food, and am I glad I was not left disappointed! The prices can be a little high for just a burger and fries, but it's the entire experience that comes together that left me with positive vibes about this place.
I ordered the chicken burger: two slices of tomato, two chicken fillet, lettuce and their own recipe mayonnaise on a crunchy bun. I don't actually eat fried food, so when they brought it out and I saw the chicken was fried, I was a little wary. That quickly went out the window when I took my first bite and damn. It was heavenly.The fries came with a wasabi mayo, some sort of ranch and ketchup. My salad was cos lettuce, apples, cheese and walnuts with a creamy white sauce. I've also heard the umami burger, soft-shell crab burger and mac'n'cheese burger are equally delightful. 
Surrounded by palm trees and an ocean view, I can imagine this being my favourite restaurant to visit in the summer. 

8 comments:

  1. St Kilda beach looks so beautiful! I can't wait to visit Melbourne again one of these days. Hope you had a good day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melbourne is so beautiful! Thank you! Hope you have a lovely day too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like such a fun place to eat! So lovely by the water and the burgers look so yummy :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the photos, definitely need to check Nshry out. Did you try out the burger trucks?

    www.salestoyou.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't try out any unfortunately! Keen to though!

      Delete
  4. Wow the burgers and chips look delicious! I haven't heard of this place and should check it out- I'm sometimes too lazy to venture out of the Melbourne CBD haha :P The beach looks beautiful, you must have gone on a gorgeous day too :) I can imagine it being super popular in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have the fries, but the burger really was delicious. Haha! It's not in Melbourne CBD, I think it's near St. Kilda beach, about 10 minutes away from Luna Park! If you've got a spare afternoon, I would suggest it! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

- See more at: http://www.exeideas.com/2013/08/increase-image-thumbnail-size-from-72px.html#sthash.dQsASIu1.dpuf