Monday, January 13, 2014

Canon 550D In Need of Loving Home

It's no secret that the DSLR camera is becoming increasingly popular in the hands of humans all around the world. I'd saved up enough and finally bought myself my very first DSLR - entry level of course. However, I do feel like it's time for an upgrade and I don't want it collecting dust in the corner, but instead in the loving hands of someone who can use it to its full potential. So if you're at all interested, here are the logistics: 

I've had it for a little over a year, but to be honest, the most it's stretched its use was my USA trip. 2 weeks of sporadic filming and capturing. I've still got all the bits and bobs - packaging and all. Technically it's second-hand, but really more like one-and-a-half hand..

I'm selling the Canon 550D body and lenses: 18-55mm kit lens / 55-250mm lens / wide angle & macro lens (which you basically just screw on to any of the other two lenses. Can create fisheye effect which is pretty much why I bought it.)

It is entry level, so if you're a beginner this could be really good for you to start learning the ropes of photography. It's simple to use and I feel is the best pick of the other entry-level cameras. In both aesthetics and you know, the photography stuff.. 

Here is a review on it if you're considering. And if you decide you want to dabble in the DSLR world, please email me at rebeccalayblog@gmail.com and we can talk price.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I wish I could afford even a one and a half hand camera =P
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't even discussed a price yet! Haha! If you're interested still, shoot me an email!

      Delete
  2. I have the same camera! I love it so much. I'm sure you will make great use out of it and looking forward to seeing your pics :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

- See more at: http://www.exeideas.com/2013/08/increase-image-thumbnail-size-from-72px.html#sthash.dQsASIu1.dpuf